Join the Daisy Chain Clothing circular economy
Our purpose at Daisy Chain Clothing is to create a community of like minded parents and grandparents who are passionate about environmental sustainability. A community that believes in recycling, reusing and allowing others to utilise what already exists.
A big part of how we acquire our children's clothing is through donations. As a thank you for clothing donations, we either provide you with a voucher for our store, or make a donation to one of our charity partners.
If you'd like to join our growing circular clothing community:
- Fill out the below form indicating the weight of your donation and from where it will be sent.
- Daisy Chain Clothing will send you a prepaid tracked compostable mailing satchel to fill with your clothes.
- Drop the satchel off at your local Australia Post Box / Office
- Once received, Daisy Chain Clothing will provide you with either:
- a store credit (25% of the resale value) as a thank you for your donation, or
- make a charitable donation ($5 for every kilo of reusable clothing) to one of our charity partners.
* We are currently only accepting baby & children's clothing.
* Must be in good condition (no holes, obvious stains / marks, fully functioning zippers, poppers, elastic not perished etc.)